What is a cookie?
A cookie is information sent by a website and stored on the user’s browser to know about previous user activity. Its main functions are:
- Keeping track of users: When a user enters their username and password a cookie is stored, so there is no need to re-enter this credentials on every page of the server. A cookie never identifies just one person, it identifies a combination of computer-browser-user.
- Having information about the user’s browsing habits in this website.
This site uses own and third-party cookies.
In the browser settings, the user can accept or reject the installation of cookies. Also, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
The user can turn on private browsing in some browsers. With ‘private browsing’ your browser lets you save your browsing history, passwords, web sites, cookies and other information from the pages you visit.
We recommend you to consult your browser’s help for options on how to manage cookies. Note that blocking cookies may affect some features of our website.
You can find more information on how disabling cookies in the help pages of the your browser:
- More information for users of Mozilla Firefox
- More information for users of Google Chrome / Chromium
- More information for users of Safari
- More information for users of Opera
- More information for users of Internet Explorer
- More information for users of Safari Mobile
- More information for users of Konqueror
|econcult_cookies||Check that the cookies banner has been seen.|
|Stores the user’s language preferences.|
|Gets anonymous navigation data and analytics inside this web.||http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html|
|Youtube (Google)||Data about visualization of videos, streamings, audiovisual content and the user’s preferences to provide default options (about volume, quality, bandwidth, etc..).||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
|Plugin to share contents in Facebook or access to services with Facebook’s accounts.||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/|
|Plugin to share contents in Twitter or access to services with Twitter’s accounts.||https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514|
|Addthis||Plugin to share contents in social networks.||http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy|