On April 27, 2017, the Econcult, the co-organizer of the project of ECN published the new report of “Cultural and Creative Sectors in Valencia” at the Las Naves, with the purpose of the design of informative system for mapping and promoting the cultural and creative sectors and spaces in the city of Valencia.
This report aims at four specific objectives:
1. Delimitating the economic activities relating to cultural and creativas activities;
2. Designing and evaluating the indicator system;
3. Analyzing the quality and comparability of the sources of cultural and creative activities at local level;
4. Mapping the cultural and creative spaces in the city of Valencia;
5. Recommending the informative system and cultural policies for promoting local culture and creativity.
The report suggests that the economic activities concerning the cultural and creative sectors have been recovering from the finacial crisis since 2013, although the pace of recocery is slow and hasnt arrived at the level of the year of 2007. Spaces are becoming more and more determinant of the comformation of cultural ecosystem；the planification of space should be more flexible to adjust to the changing ritmo and the appropiate forms of user’s need.
Click to download report.